Rules & Regulations
The contest is open to Women students from Colleges and Universities across India coming from General and Professional streams and at all levels Under-Graduate, Graduate and Post-graduate degrees.
Round 1 Result
- Each team must have 3 members.
- Any number of teams from a given Institution can participate in the event.
- Participants have to register for the Hackathon through Google Form. Refer to the Registration page for more details.
- 20 selected teams will move forward for the Skype Interview round.
Round 2 Result
- All the three members of each selected team should attend the skype interview round.
- All the details of the interview will be sent to selected teams through email.
- Top 10 selected teams will enter into finale round.
- The finale will be held at Chitkara University, Rajpura on 2nd and 3rd October 2017.
- If a participant from a Team cannot join the Team for the Finals, the college can replace the student with another participant with consent from the organizers.
- It is mandatory for the participants to bring their personal identity proof.
- Participants should get their own laptop.
- The participants should report at Chitkara University, Rajpura on 2nd October 2017.
- The Final Theme for App Development/ Web Development has been provided on September 18th.
- To ensure a level field for all contestants, all code, design, etc. assets must be created/developed during the Hackathon only, so that all the participants start off on the same footing.
- Internet and Wifi connectivity will be provided during the day of coding.
- App development/ Web Development can be done on any platform.
- Coding should be done in the specified time only. No Extra time shall be provided.
- If any participant is found to be cheating, the whole team will be disqualified.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by event heads will be final.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into